Uniting all the elegance of a Californian bungalow with modern comfort and style, this highly practical residence is designed over two light-filled levels. Perfect for family lifestyle living, this home offers generous proportions, private getaways and a desirable northerly outlook over Learmonth Park. Four bedrooms - two up, two down - and two renovated bathrooms form the private retreats of the home. The rest is dedicated to engaging open plan living and dining spaces stretching to a granite-topped kitchen with shaker style cabinetry, gas cooking and lots of bench space to play with. This flawlessly appointed home is convenient to Hamilton South Public School and fashionable dining precincts at The Junction and Beaumont Street.
- Set behind a picket fence, established gardens and a delightfully sunny verandah
- Ornate fretwork, timber floors, picture rails and original skirts and architraves add character and charm
- Air-conditioned open plan layout encompassing lounge, dining and kitchen spaces
- Smartly renovated family bathroom with clawfoot bath
- Covered parking behind gates plus additional off street parking available
- Both upper level bedrooms with A/C and built-in robes capture a park outlook
- In catchment zone for highly sought-after Hamilton South Public School